Friday, March 16, 2007

The Big Match


Bolton play Manchester United this Saturday at Old Trafford. I fear disaster will strike. United have been just about unstoppable lately, and Bolton have been far from it. A Champions League place is probably now beyond our reach. We are relatively secure in fifth place at the moment, but that can change rather quickly. A few teams are within four points, and we still have to play Chelsea (At Stamford Bridge) and Arsenal (At the Emirates). I just hope we can keep the match close against Man U. Although I must admit that at these moments, when I have just about lost faith, Bolton usually manages to surprise me. It may be a bridge too far though, especially when one watches Cristiano Ronaldo play this season. If he is not the player of the year, I don't know who is.

No comments: