Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

So we finally have word on our apartment, and we will be able to move in after July 4th, which is later than we would have liked, but I am sure it won't matter in a month when we are settled in.  Erin actually starts at the hospital on June 26th, so she will be staying with family in and around Mew York until the apartment is ready.  

I will be shuttling back and forth between Connecticut and Manhattan getting things ready for the move.  My good friend Simon is going to be in New York for the next couple weeks, so I hope to spend some time with him in between carrying heavy boxes.  I would complain about the weather as well, but I am moving from Hawaii to New York, so what more is there to say about it.  We knew what we were in for, but that doesn't make it any more comfortable.

No comments: